- Elevated Course
Ninja Course makes obstacle courses that challenge and help improve the strength, endurance, coordination, agility and balance of teenagers and young adults. They are a fun activity that allows participants to train, compete and unwind in a safe environment.
The number of lanes and obstacles in each Ninja Course depends on the size of the area where the course is being built, as well as the capacity requested by the client. Ninja Courses can be combined with trampolines and climbing walls. They are appropriate for both indoor and outdoor areas.
Family Entertainment Centers
- Modular Aluminum Structure
The Ninja Course modular structure is a system consisting of modules that are put together to create custom courses of different sizes and obstacles. The structure can be expanded in any direction.
- Obstacles with adjustable difficulty
- Platforms at the start and end of each course
- Additional platforms between obstacles, secured with safety pads
- High absorbtion safety flooring (foam mats, inflatable mats, foam pit )
- Steel and soft mesh safety fence
- Timer and display for measuring results
Elevated Ninja Course
Platforms between obstacles are secured with safety pads
- Steel or barrier mesh fence
Frequently Asked Questions
What colors do the Ninja Courses come in?
The standard colors for the construction are off-white, graphite, black, dark green, brown, azure, and beige. Custom colors are available.
The mats come in the following colors:
How long does it take to produce, deliver and install a Ninja Course?
The lead time for Ninja Courses is 3-6 weeks. The delivery time depends on which part of the world you want us to transport the course to. Ninja courses can be installed in as little as 1 week.