The number of lanes and obstacles in each Ninja Course depends on the capacity requested by the client as well as the size of the area where the course will be built. Walltopia offers two types of Ninja Course structure – a version made from aluminium trusses and a steel version. Both are easy to upgrade after installation and allow for expansion in any direction.
- Made out of powder-coated steel columns
- Costs up to 30% less than the aluminium equivalent
- Even more customization options
- Sleek design
Over 45 obstacles for every type of ninja
Walltopia produces over 45 Ninja Course obstacles with different levels of difficulty – from ones that are suitable for kids at the age of 8, to ones that challenge even athletic adults. They can be easily changed to keep up the challenge and diversify a facility. The obstacles are either sold by themselves or with the rest of the structural elements (structure, platforms, mats, timers, etc.).
Difficulty level: ninja
- Gamify the experience through an interactive platform.
- Visitors collect points and compete to get rewards.
- Compiles and analyzes data that empowers operators.
- Customizable and retrofittable to your facility.
Make it yours
The courses come in any desired color of the RAL classic color palette and can also be branded with a logo or a personalized message in order to match the visual identity of the facility where they’re located.
Obstacles, column padding, and airbags are amongst the different elements that can be customized, to name but a few.
- Available for elevated courses
- Height: 1.2 to 1.5 m (3.9 to 4.9 ft)
- Option for HD printing on the airbag
- Available for ground based courses
- Height: 30 cm (11.8 in)
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Multiple color options